This is one of my go-to recipes when I want a simple shredded beef dish. I use it for tacos, burritos, rice bowls, and quesadillas as well as adding it to soups and stews. The spices add a ton of flavor and flank steak shreds beautifully after eight hours in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Braised Flank Steak
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lb lean flank steak, trimmed of all fat
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup beef broth
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.