Slow Cooker Barbecue Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 1 U onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1.5 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the onions to the bottom of the slow cooker. Place pork on top and pour in chicken broth and apple cider vinegar. Add the liquid smoke if using it.
Mix together the spices and rub over the pork. If using the brown sugar and/or chili powder, add it to the spices.
Cook on low for 8 hours until it shreds easily with fork.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.