Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 lbs lean pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp Stevia (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder (or more to taste)
- salt and pepper
Combine the vinegar, chicken broth, and soy sauce.
Combine the Stevia, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder if using, salt, and pepper. Be careful with the salt since the soy sauce is salty. You can always add more after cooking.
Rub the pork with the spice mixture and place in the slow cooker. Pour vinegar mixture over top.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours until very tender.
If desired, reduce the cooking liquid to create your own glaze.
For a crisp exterior, place under a hot broiler for 4-5 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.