Mini Skinny Oreo Cheesecakes that have just 111 calories each make a decadent and delicious dessert that's guilt free. These mini oreo cheesecakes are easy to make, taste amazing, and are the perfect size for a diet friendly dessert. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
These Skinny Oreo Cheesecakes may just be my new favorite cheescake recipe. Each individual cheesecake is just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth without runing your diet and with just 111 calories and 4 Weight Watches Smartpoints, they are truly guilt free.
One of the requests I hear most often from readers is for guilt free and low point desserts. So when a reader reached out recently and asked if I could make a skinny version of an oreo cheesecake she saw, I couldn't wait for the challenge. Not only do I love cheesecake, I also love oreos so this was a challenge I was more than happy to take on.
Using inspiration from some of my other lightened up cheesecake recipes, I decided on a combination of light cream cheese and yogurt to create the filling with just enough sugar to make it sweet. To create a rich chocolate flavor, I used dark chocolate Lindt squares. The dark chocolate has less sugar than a milk chocolate and a stronger flavor. If dark chocolate isn't your thing, you could use milk chocolate instead. Then to keep things light, I used an oreo thin instead of a whole oreo cookie. It adds a nice crunchy crust and even more chocolate flavor.
These would make a great dessert for a party but are also just nice to have in the house when you are craving something sweet. They didn't last long at all in my house.
Here are some ideas for making these Skinny Oreo Cheesecakes
- To add even more flavor, consider topping these with strawberries or raspberries. Not only does it make for a beautiful presentation, it tastes delish.
- If dark chocolate is too strong or bitter for you, use milk chocolate instead. However make sure to buy a high quality chocolate. Since we aren't using very much chocolate in the dish, it is important that it has a really nice flavor.
- Feel free to switch out the cookie thin to try out some different flavor combinations. You could use chips ahoy thins, blonde oreo thins, nilla wafers, mint oreo thins, or any of the other flavors out there.
- You can also try using different flavored light yogurts to switch up the flavor profile. Consider using coconut, vanilla, strawberry, caramel, or coffee. Just make sure to adust the points/calories if needed.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Skinny Oreo Cheesecake
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place 12 cupcake liners in a standard 12 hole muffin tin. Place one oreo thin on the bottom of each.
In a bowl using an electric mixer, beat together your cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, butter, egg and milk until smooth and creamy.
Divide cream cheese mixture into your 12 oreo cups.
Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Drop a small amount of melted chocolate into the middle of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick to swirl chocolate into the cheesecake.
Bake cheesecakes for 25 minutes. Let cool completely. Then chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. The longer you chill them the easier they will come out of the paper liners.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.