- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 U green onions, sliced thin
- 1 U clove garlic , minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat (or imitation crab meat, diced)
- 20 U wonton wrappers
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
In a bowl stir together the yogurt, cream cheese, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, and crab meat.
Lay the wontons out and fill each with 1 tablespoon crab mixture. Wet the edges of the wontons and fold closed.
Place in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spray the crab rangoons with cooking spray to help crisp up the top.
Bake for about 10 minutes. The flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until crisp.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.