Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza made with two ingredient dough and a homemade yogurt alfredo sauce then topped with chicken, spinach, and asiago cheese. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
This Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach is a guilt free way to enjoy this normally inguldent treat. Make the pizza with two ingredient dough and the end product is tasty, has only 350 calories, and 7 Weight Watchers Freeestyle Smartpoints.
Two ingredient dough is all the rage right now. It is all over Instagram and Facebook and is especially popular with people on Weight Watchers now that Greek yogurt is zero points. And to be honest even though I saw it being used in everything from bagels to pizza doughs to sandwich rolls. However as a picky eater, I was pretty skeptical. But much to my surprise, I absolutely loved it! I have used it in bagels and pizza crust so sar and am looking forard to testing it in some new recipes soon. And you won't believe how good it is with this Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
Although you could make almost any any kind of pizza using this dough, I really wanted to try a skinny alfredo pizza. I have always loved alfredo sauce but it can be really high in calories, points, and fat so I wanted to experiment with a homemade, healthier version. I decided to use Greek yogurt as a base combined with a touch of butter, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese. I found this to be the perfect ratio and was shocked at how good it tasted. I am even thinking about making a bigger batch to try on pasta.
To finish the pizza, I used a combination of fresh spinach, chicken, and asiago cheese. I like using asiago because it is really flavorful so you can pack in a lot of flavor without needing a ton of cheese.
Looking for more skinny pizza ideas?
Here are some other combinations to consider using the two ingredient dough.
- Buffalo chicken: a thin layer of buffalo sauce, cooked chicken breast, and blue cheese or mozzarella
- Barbecue chicken: a thin layer of low sugar barbecue sauce, cooked chicken breast, red onions, cilantro, and mozzarella or gouda cheese
- Tomato basil: a layer of freshly sliced tomatoes, basil, garlic powder or minced garlic, and fresh mozzarella.
- Hawaiian: a thin layer of a low sugar marinara sauce with pineapple, deli ham, and shredded mozzarella. Add jalapenos for a spicy kick.
- Breakfast pizza: add a layer of sauteed spinach, scrambled eggs, diced tomatoes, and cheese
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup self rising flour (see picture)
- 3 tbsp non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp light butter, melted
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese
Preheat oven to 375F Bake in the oven for approx 14-16 minutes.
Make your dough by mixing your ½ cup of flour with ½ cup of yogurt, I am stilling playing around with the overall texture of this 2 ingredient dough, I find just a tiny bit less than ½ cup helps with it not being too sticky. Sprinkle a little flour on flat surface and knead dough for 2 minutes.
Roll out dough on a sprayed piece of parchment paper, I made my crust more on the thin side for this pizza. Pre-bake dough in oven for 12 minutes.
Now make your alfredo sauce, melt your 1 tsp butter in the microwave, 10-15 seconds should do it. Stir in your milk and your garlic powder, return to microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Then stir in your parmesan cheese, salt & pepper, and whisk in yogurt. It should give you a creamy sauce.
Spread sauce over your pre-baked pizza dough leaving the edges clear. Top with your spinach, shredded chicken, asiago cheese, and seasoning.
Serve immediately, I cut mine into 6 pieces, on WW freestyle the whole pizza is 9 SP using the WW recipe builder.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.