Skinny Cheeseburger Dip
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup nonfat canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/16 tsp. hot sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
In a skillet, brown the beef and drain off any excess fat.
Add it to a sauce pan with the tomatoes and evaporated milk. Bring to a simmer.
Stir in the cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, and hot sauce if you are using it. Stir constantly until melted.
Stir in the scallions and serve with baked chips.
If your dip looks too thin, mix 1 tbsp cornstarch with equal parts cold water. Bring the dip to a boil and stir in the mixture. Remove all heat and let thicken.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.