videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Skinny Breakfast Hot Pockets
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Saute the onions, red pepper, and spinach in a skillet with baking spray until the spinach is wilted and the onion is slightyl translucent.
- In a small bowl, scramble the eggs and egg whites and season with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook until just before your desired level of doneness. Everyone likes their scrambled eggs a little different. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and divide into 8 sections. I am not great at doing this evenly, so I section the dough in half, and then in half again. Then I roll out each smaller piece and cut that in half. You want it pretty thin.
- Fill the dough with 1/3 cup of the egg mixture and fold over to seal. Press down the edges. Repeat with all the hot pockets. Poke small holes in the top of each with a fork so the steam can escape.
- Place onto a large baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes until the dough is cooked through.
- To store wrap in tinfoil and store in the freezer. Then just reheat in the microwave for 2-5 minutes depending on your microwave.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.