videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Let your pizza dough rest for at least 20 minutes outside of the fridge.
- Roll out your pizza dough using your hands, or a rolling pin, and a little flour until it is about the size of a small saute pan or cast iron skillet and/or the thickness that you want. I like crispy crust so I roll it thin.
- Preheat your saute pan over medium heat and spray with non fat cooking spray right before adding the dough. Add the pizza dough and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy on the bottom and bubbling on top. If it bubbles too much, pop the bubbles with a fork.
- Once the dough is crispy, flip it over. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper, arugula, and fresh mozzarella. Add a pinch of red pepper on top.
- Let cook for an additional 5 minutes until the dough is cooked through and the cheese has melted. If you have trouble melting the cheese, you can cover it briefly or pop it in a hot oven. Enjoy!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.