Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter, or another nut butter
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the dry ingredients well. Then add the wet ingredients and mix together.
Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet. Drop dough onto the baking sheet making around 14 cookies. If you want your cookies soft, refrigerate the dough for 1 hour before baking.
Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes, if you can wait that long.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.