Chili is a fall and winter favorite for many but it can be hard to find a great chili if you are following a low carb diet. This is especially true when you are looking for white chicken chili in my experience. So for this recipe instead of the beans you would traditionally find in chili, we added extra chicken, cauliflower, and spinach. To save time I am using a store bought green salsa which helps this meal come together in under 20 minutes. Serve it with sour cream, queso fresco, avocado, cilantro, yogurt, or cheddar cheese.
Simple Low Carb White Chicken "Chili"
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1.5 cups green salsa
- 10 oz. frozen spinach
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. arrowroot (or cornstarch)
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.