This is one of those delicious salads you will want to make all the time. The crunchy vegetables, sesame dressing, and flavor punch make it a great side dish or base for a meal. If you are a fan of spice, I recommend adding 1-2 tsp. of hot sauce to the dressing (or 1-2 diced jalapenos) to really kick things up.
Sesame Vegetable Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 U packet Stevia (or honey)
- 1/8 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, peeled
- 4 oz. shelled edamame
- 2 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. broccoli slaw
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 2 U green onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup cilantro
Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, orange juice, garlic, and ginger to a food processor or blender to create the dressing. Blend until smooth.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.