Sometimes a girl only has 15 minutes to cook, and for nights like that this salmon recipe is perfect. The salmon is dusted with sesame seeds, salt, and a touch of ginger. Then the veggies are sauteed in a little butter, olive oil, and lemon. Everything is placed together and bada-bing, dinner is served.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 24 oz. boneless skinless coho salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup scallions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb bok choy, sliced
- 1 U lemon, sliced thin
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.