I am always looking for great salad recipes that are both filling and delicious. This salad is a favorite of mine and I change up the fruit and greens to switch it up depending on what I have on hand or what I am in the mood for.
Sesame Mango Chicken Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 cups lettuce
- 3 oz cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 U chopped mango
- 2 tbsp light sesame dressing
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Chop salad greens, cilantro, and mango and toss together.
Add grilled chicken.
Sprinkle with dried cranberries and pepitas
Add dressing and serve! This is also great as a wrap in a high fiber tortilla.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.