videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Sesame Kelp Noodle Salad Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 14 oz kelp noodles
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey (use Stevia for low carb, low sugar)
- 1 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 U jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 U Lettuce leaves
Cut the kelp noodles with scissors into smaller pieces. If you want a softer noodle, boil them for 2-3 minutes and drain. For a crunchier noodle, leave them raw.
Whisk together the rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and jalapeno if using.
Toss the kelp noodles, dressing, cabbage, kale, carrots, cilantro, sesame seeds, and jalapeno to taste. Serve in lettuce wraps.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.