Sesame Kale Salad with Mango and Blueberries
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups kale, chopped with stems removed ( prefer Lacinto)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1/16 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the kale to a bowl with half the sesame oil. Sprinkle some salt on the kale and then gently massage the kale with your fingers to soften it up.
Mix together the remaining oil, honey, rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to make the dressing.
Pour the dressing over the kale and toss to coat. Add the mango, blueberries, and almonds.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.