Sesame Honey Mustard Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lb lean pork tenderloin (or boneless pork chops)
- 1 tbsp honey (or Stevia for low carb)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup nonfat chicken broth (or vegetable broth, double for slow cooker)
Whisk together the honey, sesame oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic, and broth. Add it to a Ziploc or non-reactive container with the pork marinate for 4 or more hours.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
Take out the pork and drain excess liquid into a saucepan. Season with salt and pepper.
Bring the liquid to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes until it reduces slightly and becomes a sauce.
Grill for 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Cooking time may vary based on thickness. You can also cook it in a skillet with non-stick cooking spray or a touch of olive oil.
Slow Cooker Option: Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low until it shreds/slices very easily. You also may want to consider doubling the recipe for more leftovers.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.