Whenever we go out for Asian food, I am immediately drawn to anything with sesame flavors. Unfortunately aside from sesame crusted tuna, everything else is usually deep fried or covered in a sweet sugary sauce. Luckily a few weeks back, I came upon a special one night for a sesame crusted pork dish and it was delicious. Perfectly cooked pork, marinated in soy and garlic, and covered in sesame seeds. Inspired by this dish, I created this simple sesame crusted pork tenderloin that cooks up in about 25 minutes. It's a delicious weeknight dinner and the leftovers make delicious salads, wraps, and Asian tacos.
Sesame Crusted Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 5 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed or coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 5 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 5 tbsp. sesame seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.