Sesame Cauliflower with sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger that is roasted in the oven until its tender and caramelized. Jump to Recipe
I have always loved cauliflower, even before it became the trendiest veggie around. While I almost always opt for simple grilling or roasting with olive oil, salt, and pepper; every once in awhile I like to mix things up and try something new. Recently when I had plans to make this teriyaki flank steak for dinner, I knew I wanted to pair it with some cauliflower but I wanted to spice it up to match the flavors in the steak. Adding sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and Sriracha was the perfect solution.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (GF if needed or aminos)
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 4 tbsp. cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.