This quick and easy Sausage and Vegetable Skillet with Sudried Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta is packed with flavor and simple enough for any busy weeknight.
This past weekend, I wasn't able to get to the grocery store as planned so I needed to whip something using what I could find in my fridge. Lucky for me I had a bunch of veggies and some chicken sausage on hand so I decided to throw everything together in a quick, low carb skillet meal. Then to kick thigns up a notch, I added sundried tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese. Delicious.
Sausage and Vegetable Skillet with Sundried Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 U chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 U sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 U zucchini, sliced
- 1 U summer squash, sliced
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.