Although I am always on board for a classic burger, it’s fun to mix it up sometimes and create unexpected combinations with alternative proteins. In today’s mix-up, we are throwing a party with salmon, jalapenos, and pepper jack cheese. I know, fish and cheese, it’s a no-no, but it somehow works in this burger. If you don’t like things really spicy (this burger is!), then take out the jalapenos and use a bell pepper instead. Serve it up wrapped in lettuce for a lower carb meal or packed nicely into a bun with some simple slaw. Anyway you serve, it’s delicious.
Salmon Jalapeno Jack Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. boneless skinless salmon
- 1 U jalapeno (whole or seeded for less spice)
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.