I am a firm believer that things don't have to be complicated to be delicious. This Rosemary Vegetarian Sausage and Vegetable Skillet is a perfect example. With a tasty vegetarian sausage, fresh veggies, rosemary, and lemon you can make a meal that everyone will love. When using this recipe, think of it as more of a base to build where you add what you have on hand and the spice combinations that you love most. They key is starting with the veggies that take the longest to cook and working up the the quick cooking veggies. Pretty much any fresh or dried herbs will work and you could use lemon, lime, or orange juice to finish the dish. I also love to add sweet potatoes to the dish. I usually par-cook them in the microwave first and then add them with the onions so that they can brown and crisp up. Anyway you make, it's one easy and yummy dinner.
Rosemary Vegetarian Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 U vegetarian sausages, sliced
- 1/2 U sweet onion, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary (or other herb)
- 1 U zucchini, chopped
- 1 U summer squash, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 U lemon
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.