This simple pork chop recipe is packed with flavor from fresh rosemary and garlic. Then it is quickly broiled so that it doesn't dry out and so that you can have dinner on the table in about 15 minutes. I prefer boneless pork chops since they are lower in calories, but bone-in pork chops would also work great.
Rosemary Pork Chops
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped (or ½ tsp. dried)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1.33 lbs boneless center cut pork chops, all fat trimmed
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.