I am a bit obsessed with one pan baked sausage dishes like this one. There just isn't anything more convenient than tossing everything into one pan, throwing it in the oven, and having a complete meal 30 minutes later. For this version, I took the classic combination of sausages, onions, and peppers and added red potatoes and mushrooms to make it a complete meal. It's easy, delicious, and perfect for a busy weeknight.
Roasted Vegetarian Sausages with Potatoes, Peppers, and Onions
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U vegetarian Italian sausages
- 1.33 lbs. red potatoes, washed and chopped
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 2 U red peppers
- 1 U green pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add the potatoes, onion, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic to a glass baking dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, olive oil, and chicken broth. Toss together using a spoon or your hands. Pierce the sausages with a fork. Nestle the sausages into the vegetables.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until vegetables are tender and cooked through. If the vegetables aren't browning, place them under the broiler for 3-4 minutes to brown.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.