Roasted Vegetable Tostadas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper
- 2 U zucchini, sliced into large strips
- 8 U scallions
- 4 U portabella mushroom caps
- 2 U red peppers, sliced into large strips
- 3 U tomatoes, quartered
- 8 U corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup canned fat free refried beans
- 8 tbsp. reduced fat feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Toss the vegetables with olive oil, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Roast for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, sour cream, adobo sauce, and lime juice. Taste and adjust heat if needed.
Place corn tortillas in the oven to crisp up during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Warm the refried beans.
Layer the tortillas with the refried beans, vegetables, chipotle cream, and top with feta cheese.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.