Sometimes simple meals are best and this easy meal of roasted vegetables, hearty quinoa, and feta cheese is delicious. Rosemary and thyme flavor the sweet potatoes, asparagus, peppers, onion, carrots, and mushrooms and then the salty feta brings everything together. Feel free to make it with any veggies you have around but I recommend keeping the sweet potatoes which add a hearty and sweet element.
Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Bowl
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 U red onion, sliced
- 1 U carrot, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 2 cups asparagus, sliced
- 1 U red pepper, sliced
- 1 U yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms (I used baby bella)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 U sprigs rosemary
- 2 U sprigs thyme
- 10 tbsp. reduced fat feta cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.