Roasted Red Pepper Goat Cheese Dip
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U roasted red peppers (homemade or store bought packed in water and drained)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 U shallot, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan and cook the shallots and garlic for 3-5 minutes until fragrant and soft. You can skip this step but reduce the shallot to 1 tbsp. and garlic to 1 clove since the flavor will be stronger if they are raw.
Add everything to a food processor and pulse until just combined.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.