Side dishes don't have to be complicated and in fact many times the most delicious side dishes are the simplest. This simple recipe comes together in under 20 minutes and tastes delicious. Just sprinkle zucchini and summer squash some spices and then top with Parmesan cheese. A quick 15 minute roast in the oven and you're all done.
Roasted Parmesan Zucchini and Summer Squash
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U zucchini, cut into wedges
- 2 U summer squash, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.