Roasted Garlic Pepperoni Parmesan Meatballs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 12 U garlic cloves (whole bulb)
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Cut the top off of the garlic and spray with cooking spray. Wrap in foil and bake for 30-45 minutes until tender. Roasting time depends on the size of the garlic.
Remove the garlic and let it cool. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees.
Whisk together the egg and egg white in a bowl. Squeeze in the roasted garlic and mix.
In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients gently until just combined. Do not overmix.
Roll out your meatballs to about 1 inch in diameter. You should get around 3-4 per serving.
Lay them flat on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.