I absolutely love getting recipes from readers. Y’all create so many delicious things in your kitchens and I couldn’t be happier to share them with the Slender Kitchen community (and enjoy myself!). Today’s amazingly delicious recipe came from the wonderful Lisa, who dreamed this up gem in her kitchen. Using cauliflower and veggies roasted with curry flavors, the soup has a deep and rich flavor that are sure to please. Not only is it packed with vegetables and flavor, it is low in calories, only 3 PointsPlus®, gluten-free, Paleo, dairy-free, and low carb so it works for almost any diet.
Roasted Cauliflower Curry Soup
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 U carrots, chopped
- 4 U celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup onion, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp curry powder, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 U bay leaves
- 1/4 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1.5 tbsp curry powder
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.