This cauliflower dish is seriously tasty. You wouldn't think with such simple ingredients it could be so good, but it is. Cauliflower florets tossed with tomatoes, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, lemon, and cilantro. You can also add some cayenne pepper as well to the mix if you like things spicy. This is a great side dish or vegetarian meal served over cooked grains. It also makes a delicious cold salad if you leave it in the fridge overnight.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 cups small cauliflower florets
- 3 U chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 U lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.