videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Roasted Butternut Squash and Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place your butternut in a microwave safe dish and par-cook for 4-8 minutes depending on the size of the chopped squash and your microwave. You want the squash to be soft enough that you can easily pierce it with a fork, but not soggy.
- In a large bowl toss together all of the vegetables and squash with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray in a single layer and roast for 15-20 minutes until everything is browned and crispy. Shake the pan once or twice during roasting. Taste before serving and add any needed salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.