- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U bunch broccoli, sliced into longer stalks
- 1 oz pepperoni, diced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 U clove garlic
- 2 U egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a small food processor (or with a knife) pulse together the pepperoni and garlic until finely diced. Toss with the panko breadcrumbs and set aside.
In a shallow dish or bowl. whisk the egg whites with the mustard.
Season the broccoli with salt and pepper. Then dip one side into the egg whites and then press into the breadcrumbs. Place with the breadcrumbs facing up on your baking sheet. Repeat with all the broccoli.
Roast for about 15 minutes and then serve.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.