Roast Jalapeno Cilantro and Garlic Chicken Breasts
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U chicken breasts (with skin)
- 2 tbsp butter (or ghee)
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 U lemon
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a broiler or baking pan with foil for easy clean up. Place a wire rack on top of the pan.
Using your hands or a food processor, combined the butter, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper.
Carefully pull the skin away from the chicken breasts and stuff the jalapeno cilantro butter instead, dividing it evenly between each breast.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until juice run clear (internal temp of 160) If needed broil for 2 minutes after to crisp up the skin. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with fresh lemon/lime juice squeezed on top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.