videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Quinoa Zucchini Meatballs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5-6 minutes until fragrant and softened.
- Add the zucchini, oregano, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until zucchini softens. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add to a bowl with the quinoa and stir to combine. Add the eggs, whole wheat bread crumbs, and salt/pepper if needed.
- Roll into 4 meatballs per serving, about 1 rounded tablespoon each, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes on the first side. Flip over and bake for 10 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.