These Quinoa Pizza Bites may become your favorite healthy snack or quick meal. You'll be amazed at how quickly kids scarf down these yummy little bites.
Lately I have been wanting to "pizza-fy" everything. Chicken can easily become pizza with some marinara sauce, cheese, and toppings. Eggs, no challenge there, they make the perfect crust for a pizza frittata. So of course I had to make more pizza treats like this quinoa pizza bites. Packed with healthy quinoa and veggies, your family will never guess that they are good for them. Make them with any toppings you like and have a snack or meal that everyone will love.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 U eggs
- 2 U egg whites
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup summer squash, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.