I feel a bit like pumpkin just broke up with me. For the last couple of months, pumpkin has stood squarely at my side. He took me out for dreamy pasta dishes, made me coffee and chocolate chip studded oats in the morning, and even brought homemade brownies and made breakfast for dinner. But then he vanished. Gone was my beloved sidekick. And even though lots of new and shiny things have surfaced to take his place, tonight I am fighting to bring pumpkin back, one salad at a time.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Pumpkin Tahini Dressing
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- In a small bowl stir together the pumpkin, tahini, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Then slowly begin adding water, a little at a time. Do this until the mixture is light and creamy and at the thickness you want.
- Stir in the yogurt and garlic. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- If possible, refrigerate for one hour before serving. Can be stored in an airtight container for about 1 week.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.