- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U refrigerated pie crust, store bought
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 U eggs
- 12 oz. can nonfat evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 oz light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
Spread the pie crust out in a 9 X 13 glass dish coated with cooking spray. Par-bake according to package directions. Set aside.
Change the oven temperature to 425 degrees.
Combine the pumpkin, milk, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Pour over the crust.
Melt the cream cheese until soft in the microwave. Stir in the powder sugar.
Using a knife, swirl the cream cheese mixture into the pumpkin.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Turn down to 350 and bake for 25 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.