Pork Chops and Homemade Applesauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups apples, sliced and peeled
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1.33 lbs. boneless lean pork chops
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.