Pork Chops and Homemade Applesauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups apples, sliced and peeled
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1.33 lbs. boneless lean pork chops
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the apples, water, brown sugar, vinegar, and cinnamon to a small pot. Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes until the apples break down.
Mix together the paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper. Season the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Cook for four minutes on each side or until pork is done. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with applesauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.