Who doesn't love a good oven fry? They are something I am always making at home as a quick side dish since they are inevitable gobbled up. It's also a not so sneaky way to get everyone to eat their veggies. For some reason the minute I call them "fries," everyones' vegetable attitude changes. This recipe replaces breadcrumbs with Parmesan to create a crispy, cheesy crust and pairs well with any meal.
Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U zucchini, cut into eighths
- 2 U egg whites
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.