One of my favorite vegetarian meat products to use is sausages. I find they are normally packed with flavor and can be used in so many different recipes. Making simple sausage and vegetable bakes is often my favorite way to prepare them since I can just toss whatever veggies I have at home into a baking dish, add the sausages and some spices, and walk away. Dinner is ready in about 30 minutes and all in one dish. Yay for easy clean up and a delicious simple dinner.
One Pan Roasted Vegan Sausage, Tomatoes, and Zucchini
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U vegetarian Italian sausage
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 U red pepper
- 1 U green pepper
- 1 U sweet onion
- 2 cups mushrooms (whole or halved)
- 2 U zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 U garlic cloves, sliced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.