One Pan Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 lbs broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1.67 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1.5 tsp lemon zest
- 1 U lemon
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place the broccoli on a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roast for 10 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Carefully add all the remaining ingredients, except for the lemon, and toss together until everything is well coated.
Return to the oven and roast for 10 more minutes until shrimp is cooked through. Shake the sheet about halfway through. Season with lemon juice before serving.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.