I love a good burrito bowl but sometimes I want something different than the classic rice, beans, salsa, and cheese. So when I saw this amazing idea for a roasted burrito bowl on The Muffin Myth, I couldn't wait to try something similar. I opted to use regular potatoes since not everyone in my house loves sweet potatoes. You could also use butternut squash for a lower calorie version. Then you can add any veggies and beans you like. Everything is rroasted together in one pan for easy clean up and then topped with cilantro, avocaod, and your favorite salsa.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U potatoes, chopped (medium size)
- 1 U poblano pepper, seeded and chopped (or more)
- 1 U green pepper, diced
- 1 U zucchini, diced
- 1 U red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 U lime
- 1 U avocado
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.