I have been loving making easy one dish meals lately like this One Pan Mustard Balsamic Chicken with Broccolini. The mustard and balsamic combine to make a flavorful, savory sauce for the chicken that tastes like your favorite bistro meal. If you like something a little sweeter to balance the mustard, add some stevia, agave, or honey as well. Perfect on its own or with some spaghetti squash, mashed cauliflower, or baked potatoes.
One Pan Mustard Balsamic Chicken and Broccolini
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. broccolini
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.