This easy One Pan Blackened Cod, Butternut Squash, and Zucchini dish is a perfect lower carb, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly dish is ready in under thirty minutes.
We have been making this simple, slightly spicy one pan roasted cod dish on repeat for the last couple of weeks. I absolutely love the homemade blackening seasoning and it honestly tastes good on everything. Paired with butternut squash, you get that amazing sweet and spicy combination and the zucchini and summer squash add some extra veggies. It's a perfect meal ready in under thirty minutes.
One Pan Blackened Cod, Butternut Squash, and Summer Squash
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups butternut squash, chopped
- 2 lbs. cod (whole piece or fillets)
- 1 U zucchini, chopped
- 1 U summer squash, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.