I love dessert recipes that are quick and easy, and they get serious bonus points if I don’t have to turn on my oven. These light and delicious No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are perfect for a crowd-pleasing, easy to prepare dessert that takes just minutes to throw together. The best part is that these flavorful little treats are light on calories, but you’d never know it from how fantastic they taste.
This simple twist on strawberry cheesecake is effortless to make. All it requires is layering sliced strawberries, graham cracker crumbs and “cheesecake” cream into individual dishes. If it’s a fancy occasion, you might serve them in an elegant martini glass. Or, if it’s a more casual affair, there’s no shame in using plastic cups. It tastes equally delicious regardless of how it is presented.
These Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are also very forgiving. No strawberries? Try some blueberries or raspberries! Add some lemon juice for a refreshing tang. Any type of cookie crumb can be used in place of graham crackers and can add whole new elements of tastiness! The possibilities really are endless.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 pounds strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1.5 cups frozen nonfat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.