We had this salad for dinner two nights ago and I am still thinking about it. That's for sure the sign of a good meal, especially for a salad. Between the sweet nectarines, creamy avocado, crunchy cucumber, and nutty farro, this salad has so many elements to love. Plus there is a simple lemon and olive oil dressing that I use at least once a week for quick lunch time greens. And I can't let you go before telling you about all the fresh herbs in this salad. With a combination of basil, cilantro, and mint, you get so much flavor in every bite. Thinking about heading to the kitchen now for the leftovers...
Nectarine Farro Salad with Avocado
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup farro
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 U nectarines, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped (cooked or raw)
- 1 U avocado, chopped
- 1/2 U English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 U red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp. honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.