Mini Mushroom Frittatas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 U onion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 oz reduced fat Swiss cheese
- 4 U whole eggs
- 8 U egg whites
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp salt
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Remove the onions from the pan and add the mushrooms. Cook for about ten minutes until softened and season with salt and pepper to your liking. There should be enough residual butter leftover so the mushrooms don’t burn, but if needed add some cooking spray. Mix together with the onions when finished.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.