Meyer Lemon Blueberry Bars with Oatmeal Crust
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice (use 1/4-1/3 cup if using real lemon juice)
- 1 tsp lemon zest (from one of the Meyer lemons)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.