A couple of nights ago, I decided to make these Skinny Chicken Gyros for dinner and wanted something crunchy to serve alongside. Instead of making some type of oven skinny fries, which would be my normal go-to, I decided to try an recreate one of my favorite Mediterranean Cabbage Salads. It’s made with just a couple of ingredients and makes a delicious side dish. It is also perfect the next day with some leftover chicken on top for a lunchtime salad or wrap.
Mediterranean Cabbage Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 cups green cabbage, roughly chopped
- 3 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.